This week's Summer Reading issue of Parade presents three different covers, each featuring Seth Meyers masquerading as a different legendary author. The accomplished writer and comedian's stints as Ernest Hemingway and Julia Child are, of course, delightful, but we're partial to his portrayal of Truman Capote, and what should he be holding but our own Leather Duffle Travel Bag? Meyers says of dressing as Capote, "That was the most confident I've felt in a while." We're pretty sure the accessories might have had something to do with that.
In the issue, check out the rest of Seth Meyers's great interview on his passion for reading. Here's part of our own team's summer reading list:
● Ellen is in the middle of Jane Austen's classic Pride and Prejudice.
● Greg is making his way through Viet Thanh Nguyen's The Sympathizer.
● Kate is into Edan Lepucki's California.
● Liz is just finishing Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's Americanah.
● Lindy is perusing Grace Coddington's Grace: A Memoir.
● Nic is jumping into John Steinbeck's Cannery Row.