"Go west, young man, and grow up with the country!" proclaimed the 1865 New York Tribune editorial. The spirit and adventure of the west inspire our Western Briefcase, a Big Sky Country take on our classic English Briefcase. Join the likes of Teddy Roosevelt and Lewis & Clark with this double-gusseted and polished-edged piece.
Height 17.00 inches
Width 12.00 inches
Depth 5.00 inches
- Traditional polished edges with double gusset construction.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather.
- Interior zippered pocket, full width exterior back pocket.
- Two straps wrap completely around the bag for function and not just decoration.
- Solid brass hardware and YKK Excella zippers.
- Cross-body strap allows for cross-body carrying.
- Organizer panel for pens, cards, and PDA.
- Crafted in New England.