"I can safely say this is the best quality briefcase I have had the pleasure of handling, and I'm not alone in this opinion, as I've received countless compliments on it." - Adelaide
Some remember it from their favorite black-and-white movie. Other lucky ones spot it from a black-and-white photo of their grandfather.
Our English Briefcase is one of the most classic ones around, a briefcase that represents more than just leather and hardware.
With solid-brass buckles attached to straps that wrap wholly around the bag, a double-gusseted structure to allow for a fully leather interior zipper panel, and a six-layer leather handle, the English Briefcase is the most thoughtfully constructed briefcase around. A detachable shoulder strap allows for on-shoulder, cross-body, or in-hand carry.
Height 12.00 inches
Width 17.00 inches
Depth 4.00 inches
- Classic English schoolboy bag design.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather.
- Double-gusset construction.
- Fully polished edges.
- Leather interior divider with full-length zipper pocket and accessories compartments.
- Two fully functional straps that wrap completely around the bag.
- Six-layer leather handle.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Solid-brass hardware and YKK Excella zipper.
- Individual number debossed on the interior.
- Crafted in New England.
We can emboss your initials on your new Lotuff piece to make it truly your own. Please write in the order of your first initial, middle, and last initials. If you’d like, you can forego a middle initial. Each letter is capitalized and in the same size and font. A monogram adds $50 to your order.