The electric blue American Alligator Tripp is a handbag of exquisite craftsmanship and beautiful, understated luxury. This bag is a one-of-a-kind piece--literally the only one in existence. Upon receiving, register it (Bag P149) to activate the lifetime guarantee against material and workmanship defect.
Sourced from the finest exotic tannery in the southern United States, the gloss-finish electric-blue exterior alligator is complemented by a fully leather-lined bridle-leather interior.
An extended zipper makes interior access easy. The triple-gusset design creates a surprisingly roomy interior that can hold everything you need--cards, phone, and other daily or travel miscellany.
A full-alligator removable cross-body strap attaches to a small, solid-brass d-ring on each side of the bag, allowing the bag to transform into a clutch when removed.
Height 6.00 inches
Width 8.00 inches
Depth 2.00 inches
- Small, on-the-go handbag design.
- 100% American alligator exterior.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather lining. Learn more.
- Fully leather lined for strength and sustenance.
- Triple-gusset construction creates three separate interior compartments.
- Full-length (5 1/2") zipper pocket in middle compartment.
- Extended zipper for wide, easy access.
- Removable, adjustable (42" to 45") 100% alligator cross-body strap.
- Solid-brass YKK Excella zipper and solid-brass d-rings.
Crafted in New England. Take a walk through our workshop.
We can emboss your initials on your new Lotuff piece to make it truly your own. Please write in the order of your first initial, middle, and last initials. If you’d like, you can forego a middle initial. Each letter is capitalized and in the same size and font. A monogram adds $50 to your order.