"Just a quick note to say I LOVE my briefcase. Thanks for making such great and beautiful quality..." - Toronto
"Go west, young man, and grow up with the country!" proclaimed the 1865 New York Tribune editorial. The spirit and adventure of the west inspire our Western Briefcase, a Big Sky Country take on our classic English Briefcase. Join the likes of Teddy Roosevelt and Lewis & Clark with this double-gusseted and polished-edged piece.
Height 12.00 inches
Width 17.00 inches
Depth 5.00 inches
- Traditional polished edges with double gusset construction.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather.
- Interior zippered pocket, full width exterior back pocket.
- Two straps wrap completely around the bag for function and not just decoration.
- Solid brass hardware and YKK Excella zippers.
- Cross-body strap allows for cross-body carrying.
- Organizer panel for pens, cards, and PDA.
- Crafted in New England.
We can emboss your initials on your new Lotuff piece to make it truly your own. Please write in the order of your first initial, middle, and last initials. If you’d like, you can forego a middle initial. Each letter is capitalized and in the same size and font. A monogram adds $50 to your order.