"My choice came down to a comparison with a handmade brief from England or this one ... The Lotuff bag is surprisingly supple, flawless and precision sewn. My decision to select Lotuff over the Queen's preferred maker was the right one. I expect to use this and be able to pass it down to a family member when I retire." - Cupertino, California
Our English Briefcase in bridle leather is the ne plus ultra of the briefcase world. With carefully polished edges and a smooth, strong finish, this bag embodies clean and classic elegance.
With a double-gusset construction, the briefcase is built to both stand up on its own and accommodate the contents necessary for a day's work.
A fully leather and zippered interior panel can fit a laptop or tablet, and a removable shoulder strap allows the bag to be carried in hand, cross body, or on the shoulder.
Height 12.00 inches
Width 17.00 inches
Depth 4.00 inches
- Classic English schoolboy bag design.
- Hand-selected, vegetable-tanned bridle leather.
- Fully polished edges.
- Leather interior divider with full-length zipper pocket and accessories compartments.
- Two fully functional straps that wrap completely around the bag.
- Six-layer leather handle.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Solid-brass hardware and YKK Excella zipper.
- Individual number debossed on the interior.
- Crafted in New England.
The monogram on the Bridle English Briefcase is placed discretely on the back of the bag, directly below the handle. The font is Times New Roman and stands about 1/2" in height.