Lotuff’s Bridle Compass Lock Briefcase is handmade in America of natural, vegetable-tanned bridle leather. Guaranteed for life, this triple-gusset leather briefcase is classic, striking, and incredibly unique. With a solid-brass custom Italian lock at its center, this leather briefcase’s design allows it to expand without being too bulky.
The Compass Lock Briefcase in bridle leather is a tour-de-force case for the globetrotting businessperson.
The triple-gusset design creates a unique accordion construction, allowing the bag to expand and contract between 2 inches and 8 inches. This rare expandability provides unparalleled functionality, making the bag perfect whether you're a traveling minimalist or a heavy packer. With an extended zipper, access to the interior is wide and easy.
On the inside you'll find three separate full-length compartments. The center compartment has two full-length zipper pockets for a laptop, tablet, or periodical and smaller pockets for a mobile, keys, or travel miscellany. A cross-body strap attaches and detaches to each side of the bag.
The focal point of the bag is a brilliant solid-cast brass lock with a compass design. Make your own combination to ensure the bag is accessible only by you or your closest confidante.
Because the bag is fully leather lined and crafted firm bridle leather, it stands up independently whether completely empty or teeming with your possessions.
Height 10.00 inches
Width 16.00 inches
Depth 2.00 to 8.00 inches
Sleek, modern design with triple-gusset construction.
Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather. Learn more.
- Triple-gusset construction creates accordion-style open and close.
- Flap design with custom compass lock.
Three full-length interior compartments.
- Middle compartment has full-length zipper for laptop or tablet along with smaller pockets for phone, keys, and travel miscellany.
- Seven-layer leather handle.
- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Solid-brass hardware and YKK-Excella zipper.
- Individual number debossed on the interior.
- Crafted in New England. Take a walk through our workshop here.
How's It Made?
Stitching the Bridle Compass Lock Briefcase
Assembling the Bridle Compass Lock Briefcase
Black Bridle: Made-To-Order
Cognac Bridle: Made-To-Order
Chocolate Bridle: Made-To-Order