The 929 is handmade in America of natural, vegetable-tanned leather. Combining the best of a duffle and a briefcase, this is the ultimate 9AM to 9PM bag for the urban dweller. This incredibly special piece was designed and produced in collaboration with Todd Snyder for his FW19 runway show. Each one is painstakingly hand-painted with a distinctive camo print.
- Hybrid work, gym, travel bag design.
- Intricate hand-painted camo pattern.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather.
- Extended zipper for easy interior access.
- Internally riveted handles for longevity of carry.
- Double-stitched nesting handles.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Solid-brass hardware and YKK Excella zipper.
- Interior drop pocket with zipper and pen/card slots.
- Separate interior compartment for trainers/dress shoes.
- Double-layer leather bottom.
- Individual number debossed on the interior.
- Handmade and handpainted in New England.
Height 14.00 inches
Width 17.00 inches
Depth 5.00 inches
The 929 is the answer to the hundreds of our city friends who asked us for that *one* bag that they can take with them in the morning and return home with at night.
Built with work, exercise, and overnight travel in mind, the 929 is a streamlined, multi-functional bag. Inside, you'll find a section for your shoes and change of clothes, as well as compartments and space for files, a computer, tablet, cell phone, business card, pens, and keys.
Gone are the days of needing the leave the house in the morning with two bags! And no longer will you need to compromise style or quality in order to carry all your daily possessions.
Each one has been painstakingly hand-painted by one dedicated and talented artist from the Lotuff Leather team. A labor-intensive glazing technique means that the paint will never chip away or wear off. The leather is deglazed, providing an undercoat, painted on, and then glazed again, creating a protective layer. It takes an average of 20-25 hours to hand-paint the surface of each bag.