- Classic, unstructured tote design and carryall size.
- Intricate, continuous hand-braided wrap-around handles,
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather. Learn more.
- Unlined, natural suede interior.
- Double-layer leather bottom with no metal feet to ruin fine finishes.
Nesting carry handles.
- Polished exterior edges and bound interior seams.
- Eight-inch handle drop for both on-shoulder and in-hand carry.
- Individual number debossed on the interior.
- Crafted in New England. Take a walk through our workshop here.
Height 13.00 inches.
Width 17.00 inches.
Depth 8.00 inches.
The Braided Working Tote is a serious, beautiful piece of equipment. With a double-layer leather bottom and straps that wrap completely around the bag, it is built for strength and durability. Each bag is distinguished by a stunning hand braided element on each wrap-around handle.
Sized to act as a carryall, the Braided Working Tote is incredibly versatile. It can be used for the workday, an overnight trip, the garden, the dock, or the field. It can also carry your briefcase and any other smaller accessories.
An unlined, suede interior prevents us from hiding any imperfections, ensuring the quality of the bag is the same on both the interior and the exterior.
An 8" handle drop allows the bag to be carried either on shoulder or in hand.