- Classic bucket bag silhouette.
- Intricate hand-painted leopard print pattern on the front.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather. Learn more.
- Fully leather lined for inherent structure and quality.
- Internally riveted handle on each end to prevent wear and tear.
- 10" handle drop for comfortable shoulder carry.
- Double-layer leather bottom creates a protective buffer between the interior and the outside world.
- Solid-brass YKK Excella zipper and solid-brass hardware.
- Zipper interior drop pocket to hold small goods.
Crafted in New England. Take a walk through our workshop.
Height 13.00 inches
Width 12.00 inches
Depth 5.00 inches
Handle Drop 10.00 inches
Clay front, hand-painted leopard print
Ochre bottom-ended strap
Chestnut top-ended strap
The Leather Bucket Shoulder Bag brings a fresh perspective to a classic bucket bag shape. With carefully designed details, from the full leather lining to the internally riveted handles, this piece is designed and made with longevity in mind.
Each one has been painstakingly hand-painted by one dedicated and talented artist from the Lotuff Leather team. A labor-intensive glazing technique means that the paint will never chip away or wear off. The leather is deglazed, providing an undercoat, painted on, and then glazed again, creating a protective layer. It takes an average of 20-25 hours to hand-paint the surface of each bag.
The lined interior provides ample space and inherent structure, and the riveted handles ensure that the bag can withstand daily use for years to come.
Please know this information changes daily based on what pieces finish in our in-house studio and which pieces sell! Questions on specific lead times and availability? E-mail us: email@example.com
This is piece is made to order for you!
How's It Made?
See our hand-painting process with a different pattern here!