The 929 Briefcase is the ultimate 9 AM to 9 PM day bag or the urban dweller. Guaranteed for life, this elegant leather silhouette has a sleeve for your computer a pair of sneakers and can be carried in-hand or on the shoulder. It features three interior pockets to hold items like a phone, business cards, or computer cords.
This bag is extraordinarily special as it's the product of a limited-edition collaboration between Lotuff Leather and Providence artist Priscilla Weidlein. Our team of classically trained artists took Priscilla's design and meticulously hand-painted it on the bag, a process that takes upwards of 30 hours per bag.
- Hybrid work/gym/day bag design.
- Oversized briefcase look.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather.
- Extended zipper for easy interior access.
- Internally riveted handles for longevity of carry.
- Double-stitched nesting handles.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Solid-brass hardware and YKK Excella zipper.
- Interior drop pocket with zipper and pen/card slots.
- Separate interior compartment for trainers/dress shoes.
- Double-layer leather bottom.
- Individual number debossed on the interior.
- Handmade and handpainted in Lotuff's artisan studio in Providence, Rhode Island.
Height 14.00 inches
Width 16.00 inches
Depth 5.00 inches
The 929 Briefcase is the answer to the hundreds of our city friends who asked us for that *one* briefcase that they can take with them in the morning and return home with at night.
Built with work, exercise, and overnight travel in mind, the 929 is a streamlined, multi-functional bag. Inside, you'll find a section for your shoes and change of clothes, as well as compartments and space for files, a computer, tablet, cell phone, business card, pens, and keys.
Gone are the days of needing the leave the house in the morning with two bags! And no longer will you need to compromise style or quality in order to carry all your daily possessions.
Each one has been painstakingly hand-painted by one dedicated and talented artist from the Lotuff Leather team. A labor-intensive glazing technique means that the paint will never chip away or wear off. The leather is deglazed, providing an undercoat, painted on, and then glazed again, creating a protective layer. It takes an average of 20-25 hours to hand-paint the surface of each bag.