The leather English Briefcase is handmade in America of natural, vegetable tanned leather. This quality briefcase has two roomy gussets and a detachable shoulder strap. Guaranteed for life, its double-buckle closure and hardware are all solid brass.
- Classic English schoolboy bag design.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather.
- Double-gusset construction.
- Fully polished edges.
- Leather interior divider with full-length zipper pocket and accessories compartments.
- Two fully functional straps that wrap completely around the bag.
- Six-layer leather handle.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Solid-brass hardware and YKK Excella zipper.
- Individual number debossed on the interior.
- Crafted in New England.
Height 12.00 inches
Width 17.00 inches
Depth 4.00 inches
Some remember it from their favorite black-and-white movie. Other lucky ones spot it from a black-and-white photo of their grandfather.
Our English Briefcase is one of the most classic ones around, a briefcase that represents more than just leather and hardware.
With solid-brass buckles attached to straps that wrap wholly around the bag, a double-gusseted structure to allow for a fully leather interior zipper panel, and a six-layer leather handle, the English Briefcase is the most thoughtfully constructed briefcase around. A detachable shoulder strap allows for on-shoulder, cross-body, or in-hand carry.
The monogram on the English Briefcase is subtly placed on the back of the bag, directly below the carry handle. The font is Times New Roman and stands about 1/2" in height. You have the option of debossed (pictures #1 and #2) and gold (pictures #3 and #4).