The Leather Day Satchel is handmade in America of natural, vegetable-tanned leather. This quality satchel has one roomy gusset and a detachable shoulder strap.
This limited edition version is from our Rasa collection. With a nod to the Latin phrase tabula rasa, each rasa bag is handmade of leather that comes to us as a total blank slate--raw, uncorrected, and begging to be broken in to take on a life of its own. Once the rasa is in our hands, it goes through a special hand-burnishing process, each one emerging with a slightly different look than the other. This labor of love takes time, skill, and creativity, but it ends in a truly special, one-of-a-kind bag.
- West-to-east satchel design.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather.
- All-leather flap closure with all-leather tab.
- Two fully functional straps that wrap completely around the bag.
- Double-stitched nesting handles.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Solid-brass hardware and YKK Excella zipper.
- Interior drop pocket with zipper and open compartments.
- Double-layer leather bottom.
- Individual number debossed on the interior.
- Crafted in New England.
Height 12.00 inches
Width 19.00 inches
Depth 8.00 inches
Designed and made for Todd Snyder's SS17 runway show, our Leather Day Satchel combines the best elements of a carry-all bag and a day bag, making it the perfect "carry-all-day" leather bag.
With a roomy, unlined interior, the Leather Day Satchel is made to fit all of your business possessions along with a pair of shoes and change of clothes. Overnight travel? Check. Office to fitness club? Check.
An all-leather flap meets an all-leather tab for a secure closure and an easy open, and the adjustable side straps mean you can tighten or loosen the gusset depending on how much or little you carry. An interior drop pocket has both a zipper and open section.
To prevent strain that comes from use, each pressure point is double reinforced with solid-brass rivets.