Our Luna handbag is a beautiful, fully leather-lined handbag featuring a crossbody strap, crescent moon shape, and contrast all-leather lining. Handmade in America of natural, vegetable-tanned leather, it has solid-brass hardware, both interior and exterior pockets, and a removable crossbody strap so that it can double as a purse or clutch.
The Luna is a fully leather-lined handbag with a crescent moon shape.
An extended zipper makes interior access easy, and an exterior pocket on one side allows for easy access to your phone, train ticket, or any other little essential.
Take a peek at the inside, too, to find a rich, beautiful contrasting leather color. The leather lining gives the bag inherent structure so it stands when set down and when empty. You'll also find a zipper pocket and four easily accessible card slots.
A removable cross-body strap attaches to a small, solid-brass d-ring on each side of the bag, allowing the bag to transform into a clutch when removed.
Height 8.00 inches
Width 11.00 inches
Depth 3.00 inches
- Medium-sized handbag design.
- Crescent moon shape.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather. Learn more.
- Fully leather lined for strength and sustenance--bag stands when empty and when set down.
- Wide single gusset allows for roomy interior.
- Full-length exterior pocket allows for easy stowage/access to cell phone/train ticket/et.
- Extended zipper for wide, easy access.
- Removable, adjustable (42" to 45") cross-body strap.
- Solid-brass YKK Excella zipper and solid-brass d-rings.
Crafted in New England. Take a walk through our workshop.