The Mini Luna, the smaller partner to the Luna, is a fully leather-lined handbag with a crescent moon shape.
An extended zipper makes interior access easy, and an exterior pocket on one side allows for easy access to your phone, train ticket, or any other little essential.
Take a peek at the inside, too, to find a rich, beautiful contrasting leather color. The leather lining gives the bag inherent structure so it stands when set down and when empty.
A removable cross-body strap attaches to a small, solid-brass d-ring on each side of the bag, allowing the bag to transform into a clutch when removed.
Height 6.00 inches
Width 8.00 inches
Depth 2.00 inches
- Small, on-the-go handbag design.
- Crescent moon shape.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather. Learn more.
- Fully leather lined for strength and sustenance--bag stands when empty and when set down.
- Wide single gusset allows for roomy interior.
- Full-length exterior pocket allows for easy stowage/access to cell phone/train ticket/et.
- Extended zipper for wide, easy access.
- Removable, adjustable (42" to 45") cross-body strap.
- Solid-brass YKK Excella zipper and solid-brass d-rings.
Crafted in New England. Take a walk through our workshop.
How's It Made?
Splitting the Leather for the Mini Luna Handbag
Painting and Polishing the Mini Luna Handbag
Stitching the Mini Luna Handbag
Turning and Burning the Mini Luna Handbag
Closing the Mini Luna Handbag