Lotuff's Traveler II is the best and only travel duffle bag you need. Handmade in America of natural, vegetable-tanned leather and guaranteed for life, this bag can take you anywhere for two to ten days. With a detachable shoulder strap and 9 1/2" zippered interior pocket, every detail is as good as the bag itself.
Simply put, this is the weekender bag for the ages--the one that inspires travel and adventure and will be passed down when your travels are through.
Designed with travel in mind, the duffle has an extended zipper that allows for incredibly easy packing and access and is sized perfectly to carry and stow on the plane. With an adjustable, detachable shoulder strap attached to solid-brass d-rings, the duffle can be carried both in hand or on shoulder.
An all-leather construction and reinforced leather bottom allow for years of travel. As your passport book fills up and is replaced, you'll continue to travel well knowing that your weekender bag will stay the same.
Height 11.50 inches
Width 20.00 inches
Depth 10.00 inches
- Classic zippered duffle style.
Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather. Learn more.
- 9 1/2" zippered interior pocket.
- 7" exterior passport pocket on side gusset for safe stowage of and easy access to your most important travel document.
- Extended two-way zipper provides wide opening for easy access.
- Solid-brass custom Italian lock-and-key set.
- Solid-brass YKK Excella zipper and solid-brass hardware.
- Unlined, natural-suede interior.
- Leather lined side gussets for structure, stability, and strength.
- Triple-layer leather bottom for structure and longevity.
- No metal feet to ruin fine finishes.
- Double-stitched handles.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Individual number debossed on the interior.
- Handmade in New England.
Black: In-Stock, Ready To Ship!
Chestnut: In-Stock, Ready To Ship!
Chocolate: In-Stock, Ready To Ship!