The 929 Briefcase is handmade in America of natural, vegetable-tanned leather. With a slightly oversized build designed to accommodate a bit more, this is the ultimate 9AM to 9PM briefcase for the urban dweller.
- Hybrid work/gym/day bag design.
- Oversized briefcase look.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather.
- Extended zipper for easy interior access.
- Internally riveted handles for longevity of carry.
- Double-stitched nesting handles.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Solid-brass hardware and YKK Excella zipper.
- Interior drop pocket with zipper and pen/card slots.
- Separate interior compartment for trainers/dress shoes.
- Double-layer leather bottom.
- Individual number debossed on the interior.
- Handmade in Lotuff's artisan studio in Providence, Rhode Island.
Height 14.00 inches
Width 16.00 inches
Depth 5.00 inches
The 929 Briefcase is the answer to the hundreds of our city friends who asked us for that *one* briefcase that they can take with them in the morning and return home with at night.
Built with work, exercise, and overnight travel in mind, the 929 is a streamlined, multi-functional bag. Inside, you'll find a section for your shoes and change of clothes, as well as compartments and space for files, a computer, tablet, cell phone, business card, pens, and keys.
Gone are the days of needing the leave the house in the morning with two bags! And no longer will you need to compromise style or quality in order to carry all your daily possessions.
The monogram on the 929 Briefcase is placed on the top center of the bag, in between the two handles. The font is Times New Roman and stands about 1/4" in height. You have an option of a gold foil (pictures #1 and #2) or a deboss (pictures #3 and #4).
Black: Sold Out Until Further Notice
Chestnut: Pre-Order for Early 2022 Delivery
Chocolate: Pre-Order for Early 2022 Delivery
Saddle Tan: Pre-Order for Holiday 2021 Delivery
Green: LOW STOCK, Order Now to Ensure Availability!
Indigo: Pre-Order for Early 2022 Delivery
Camel: Out of Stock Until Further Notice