The Lotuff Journal is guaranteed for life and guaranteed to accompany you on all your future adventures, both at home and abroad. Made in America of natural, vegetable-tanned leather, this versatile journal cover has interior pockets for cash, cards, and documents, and holds a Classic Moleskin Softcover (8 1/4" x 5") notebook.
The Lotuff Journal is perfect for documenting memories from travel, jotting down day-to-day musings and experiences, or organizing your plans and events. With ample pockets, this Journal cover can hold written accounts of adventures, and clippings of tickets, postcards, and memorabilia. With our Lotuff Journal, your daily life can be carefully preserved, stylishly organized, and remain in your memory forever.
This simple yet elegant design mirrors other styles such as the leather passport wallet with polished edges, two card slots, a passport pocket, and a cash pocket. An 8 1/4" x 5" notebook is included and can be easily replaced with our book jacket design element. Closure loop ensures security while adding stylistic flair.
Height: 8 3/4"
Width: 5 3/4"
- Classic vertical 8 1/4" x 5" journal design.
- Includes one 8 1/4" x 5" replaceable journal.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather. Learn more.
- Fully leather lined interior pocket finish equal to the exterior.
- Three pockets to accommodate passport, cards, tickets, and other travel miscellany.
- Manually stitched to avoid pierced edges.
- Hand painted and polished edges.
- Crafted in New England. Learn more.
The monogram on the Lotuff Journal is subtly placed on the bottom right of the cover. The font is Times New Roman and stands about 1/4" in height. You have the option of a deboss imprint or a gold foil imprint.
By request, we can put the monogram on the interior pocket. Please make note if you'd like this placement in your order notes.