Day bag meets safety bag. The Zip-Top Medium Tote is meant to keep your contents safe and together whether you're going through airport security or just strolling through the market.
Ours is built with a double-thick bottom. With a continuous handle™ construction--straps that wrap completely around the piece--the bag has guaranteed strength and durability. Inside you'll find a zippered drop pocket that can contain your keys, cell phone, and other small accessories.
Should you wish to use it as open-faced tote, each side panel drops down, resulting in a bag as versatile as it is beautiful. An 8-inch handle allows the bag to be carried as easily on shoulder as in hand. As always, we keep this bag unlined to ensure the piece will last forever.
Height 11.00 inches
Width 16.00 inches
Depth 6.00 inches
Handle Drop: 8.00 inches
Through the holiday season, we will be updating this tab to provide you with the most up-to-date information for your gifting needs:
Black: Pre-Order for Autumn 2022 Delivery
Chestnut: Pre-Order for Autumn 2022 Delivery
Cordovan: Pre-Order for Autumn 2022 Delivery
Saddle Tan: Pre-Order for Summer 2022 Delivery
Clay: Pre-Order for Summer 2022 Delivery
Chocolate: Pre-Order for Autumn 2022 Delivery
Green: Pre-Order for Winter 2022 Delivery
Magenta: Pre-Order for Summer 2022 Delivery
Electric Blue: Pre-Order for Summer 2022 Delivery
Olive: Pre-Order for Summer 2022 Delivery
Camel: LOW STOCK, Order Now to Ensure Availability!
- Classic, unstructured tote design with full-length zipper closure.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather. Learn more.
- Full-length solid-brass zipper closure with drop plackets.
- Six-inch interior zipper drop pocket.
- Unlined, natural suede interior.
- Double-layer leather bottom with no metal feet to ruin fine finishes.
- Full continuous handles™ that wrap fully around the bag.
- Double-stitched handles.
- Nesting handles.
- Polished exterior edges and bound interior seams.
- 8-inch handle drop for both on-shoulder and in-hand carry.
- Individual number debossed on the interior.
Crafted in New England