We designed the Sol to be a versatile piece that can be both a true handbag and an all-day crossbody bag.
Like our Tripp and Tripp II, it's a triple-gusset, fully leather lined piece. An extended zipper makes interior access easy. The triple-gusset design creates a surprisingly roomy interior that can hold everything you need--cards, phone, and other daily or travel miscellany. With the leather lining, the bag will never fall or flop or look anything other than poised and beautiful.
The center gusset is slightly under 3 inches, meaning the main compartment is spacious and wide without being ungainly. It's perfectly sized to fit anything from a case for your sunglasses to a small water bottle.
A removable cross-body strap attaches to a small, solid-brass d-ring on each side of the bag, allowing the bag to transform into a true handbag when removed. The two handles make for an elegant hand carry.
Height 7.00 inches
Width 10.00 inches
Depth 3.50 inches
- Classic handbag/crossbody hybrid design.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather. Learn more.
- Fully leather lined for strength and sustenance.
- Triple-gusset construction creates three separate interior compartments.
- Full-length zipper pocket in middle compartment.
- Beautifully stitched half-moon handles for poised hand carry.
- Six credit card slots to eliminate need for a wallet.
- Extended zipper for wide, easy access.
- Removable, adjustable (42" to 45") cross-body strap.
- Solid-brass YKK Excella zipper and solid-brass d-rings.
Crafted in New England.
The monogram on the Sol Handbag is subtly placed on the front center of the bag. The font is Times New Roman and stands about 1/4" in height. You have the option of debossed (not pictured) and gold (pictured).