Lotuff's all-leather No. 12 Weekender Bag is one of our best leather duffles and was named the best leather duffle bag of 2017 by GQ. Guaranteed for life and handmade in America, this piece is streamlined and lightweight for being made of all leather. It's a piece that's worth the investment and built for all manners of adventure.
- Sleek, minimal weekender duffle design.
Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather. Learn more.
- Wrap-around zipper provides wide opening for easy access.
- Double-zipper allows for lock-and-key bag closure.
- Riveted and stitched handles for unparalleled strength and durability.
- Solid-brass YKK-Excella zipper and solid-brass hardware.
- Unlined, natural suede interior.
- Double-layer leather bottom with no feet that could ruin fine finishes.
- Double-stitched handles.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Individual number debossed on the interior.
- Crafted in New England. Take a walk through our workshop.
Height 12.00 inches
Width 19.00 inches
Depth 9.00 inches
Proportional, sleek, and remarkably light, the No. 12 Weekender Bag is a compact piece that'll get you through the weekend, no matter your destination or mode of transportation.
Sized to fit perfectly on top of a roller suitcase, the Weekender can act as your carry-on piece or your sole travel bag. An exterior extended wrap-around zipper on both sides gives the bag a handsome symmetry while also allowing for easy interior access. And the comfortable nesting handles are both riveted and stitched onto the bag to promise durability and integrity.
A lock-and-key closure promises that only you or your trusted companions can get inside. And an interior drop pocket is just large enough to fit your travel tickets, keys, and phone.
The monogram on the No. 12 Leather Weekender Bag is subtly placed on the center top of the bag, directly in between the two handles. The font is Times New Roman and is roughly 1/4" in height. You have the option of a blind deboss (pictured) or gold foil (not pictured).