The Leather Day Tote is handmade in America of natural, vegetable-tanned leather. This quality tote has one roomy gusset and a detachable shoulder strap.
- North-to-south tote design.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather.
- All-leather flap closure with all-leather tab.
- Two fully functional straps that wrap completely around the bag.
- Double-stitched nesting handles.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Solid-brass hardware and YKK Excella zipper.
- Interior drop pocket with zipper and open compartments.
- Double-layer leather bottom.
- Individual number debossed on the interior.
- Crafted in New England.
Height 14.00 inches
Width 17.00 inches
Depth 7.00 inches
Briefcase? Travel Bag? Carry-All Tote? No matter how you label, the Leather Day Tote is an elegant and handsome piece that'll get you through the day.
With a roomy, unlined interior and a broad north-to-south design, the Leather Day Tote is made to fit all of your business possessions along with a pair of shoes and change of clothes. Overnight travel? Check. Office to fitness club? Check.
An all-leather flap meets an all-leather tab for a secure closure and an easy open, and the adjustable side straps mean you can tighten or loosen the gusset depending on how much or little you carry. An interior drop pocket has both a zipper and open section.
To prevent strain that comes from use, each pressure point is double reinforced with solid-brass rivets.
How's It Made?
Cutting the Leather for the Day Tote
Stitching the Day Tote
Painting and Polishing the Day Tote
Turning and Burning the Day Tote
Please know this information changes daily based on what pieces finish in our in-house studio and which pieces sell! Questions on specific lead times and availability? E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Black: SOLD OUT: Pre-Order for Early 2020 Delivery!
Chocolate: SOLD OUT: Pre-Order for Early 2020 Delivery!
Chestnut: SOLD OUT: Pre-Order for Early 2020 Delivery!
Saddle Tan: SOLD OUT: Pre-Order for Early 2020 Delivery!
Green: SOLD OUT: Pre-Order for Early 2020 Delivery!