- Mini-handbag design.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather.Learn more.
- Nesting handles.
- Two interior straps can be attached by two solid-brass collar buttons to protect everything inside the bag.
- 2" handle drop for in-hand or lower-arm carry.
- Double-layer leather bottom.
- Removable zipper pouch.
- Crafted in New England. Take a walk through our workshop.
Height 8 in.
Width 6 in.
Depth 6 in.
A bag designed to embrace the delights of summer, the One-Piece Bag will be your constant companion from May to September (or December to March for our Southern Hemisphere friends).
Actually cut from one piece of leather, it's a beautifully simple piece, big enough to carry just your warm-weather essentials. An unlined interior keeps the bag lightweight, and the top of the bag can be pulled together by two interior straps that are attached to each other by two solid-brass collar buttons.
A double-layer leather bottom protects your interior contents, and a removable pouch is perfect to fit your tiniest possessions.
How's It Made?
Cutting the One-Piece Handbag