The Tripp leather women's handbag was designed with the modern woman in mind. Handmade in America of natural, vegetable-tanned leather and guaranteed for life, this woman's handbag has credit card pockets built into the bag's interior and a removable cross-body strap so that it can double as a purse or clutch- perfect for travel and beyond.
- Small, on-the-go handbag design.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather. Learn more.
- Fully leather lined for strength and sustenance.
- Triple-gusset construction creates three separate interior compartments.
- Full-length (5 1/2") zipper pocket in middle compartment.
- Extended zipper for wide, easy access.
- Removable, adjustable (42" to 45") cross-body strap.
- Solid-brass YKK Excella zipper and solid-brass d-rings.
Crafted in New England. Take a walk through our workshop.
Height 6.00 inches
Width 8.00 inches
Depth 2.00 inches
Meet the Tripp, our little ditty of a handbag. But don't let its small size lead you astray. Its wallet/handbag hybrid design provides optimal room for all your essentials.
An extended zipper makes interior access easy. The triple-gusset design creates a surprisingly roomy interior that can hold everything you need--cards, phone, and other daily or travel miscellany.
A removable cross-body strap attaches to a small, solid-brass d-ring on each side of the bag, allowing the bag to transform into a clutch when removed.
How's It Made?
Cutting the Leather for the Tripp Handbag
Splitting the Tripp Handbag
Painting and Polishing the Tripp Handbag
Stitching the Tripp Handbag
Turning and Burning the Tripp Handbag
The monogram on the Tripp is subtly placed on the backside of the bag, slightly below the zipper. The font is Times New Roman and stands about 1/4" in height. You have the option of debossed (picture #1) and gold (pictures #2 and #3).