- Classic bucket bag silhouette.
- Intricate hand-woven front and back.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather. Learn more.
- Fully leather lined for inherent structure and quality.
- Internally riveted handle on each end to prevent wear and tear.
- 10" handle drop for comfortable shoulder carry.
- Double-layer leather bottom creates a protective buffer between the interior and the outside world.
- Solid-brass YKK Excella zipper and solid-brass hardware.
- Zipper interior drop pocket to hold small goods.
Crafted in New England. Take a walk through our workshop.
Height 13.00 inches
Width 12.00 inches
Depth 5.00 inches
Handle Drop 10.00 inches
The Woven Leather Bucket Shoulder Bag brings a fresh perspective to a classic bucket bag shape. With carefully designed details, from the full leather lining to the internally riveted handles, this piece is designed and made with longevity in mind.
Each limited-edition woven piece goes through an intricate, hand-weaving process that only the most talented and dedicated hands can pull off.
The lined interior provides ample space and inherent structure, and the riveted handles ensure that the bag can withstand daily use for years to come.
The monogram on the Woven Bucket Shoulder Bag is subtly placed on the interior pocket of the bag, slightly below the zipper. The font is Times New Roman and stands about 1/4" in height. You have the option of gold (pictured) and debossed (not pictured).
Saddle Tan: Made-To-Order!