The Tripp leather women's handbag was designed with the modern woman in mind. Handmade in America of natural, vegetable-tanned leather and guaranteed for life, this woman's handbag has credit card pockets built into the bag's interior and a removable cross-body strap so that it can double as a purse or clutch—perfect for travel and beyond.
- Small, on-the-go handbag design.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather. Learn more.
- Fully leather lined for strength and sustenance.
- Intricately hand-braided by our skilled artisans
- Triple-gusset construction creates three separate interior compartments.
- Full-length (5 1/2") zipper pocket in middle compartment.
- Extended zipper for wide, easy access.
- Removable, adjustable (42" to 45") cross-body strap.
- Solid-brass YKK Excella zipper and solid-brass d-rings.
Crafted in New England. Take a walk through our workshop.
Height 6.00 inches
Width 8.00 inches
Depth 2.00 inches
Meet the Tripp, our little ditty of a handbag. But don't let its small size lead you astray. Its wallet/handbag hybrid design provides optimal room for all your essentials.
This version takes what you love about the classic Tripp and makes it even more special. With a beautiful, labor-intensive hand braided front cover, each braided Tripp is a truly one-of-a-kind piece.
An extended zipper makes interior access easy. The triple-gusset design creates a surprisingly roomy interior that can hold everything you need—cards, phone, and other daily or travel miscellany.
A removable cross-body strap attaches to a small, solid-brass d-ring on each side of the bag, allowing the bag to transform into a clutch when removed.
Black: In Stock, Ready to Ship!
Green: LOW STOCK, Order Now to Ensure Availability
Olive: Pre-Order for Mid 2023 Delivery
Indigo: Pre-Order for Mid 2023 Delivery