Lotuff's leather Sling Backpack is one part woman's bucket bag, one part woman's backpack. Guaranteed for life and handmade in America of natural, vegetable-tanned leather, this convertible and versatile piece exemplifies artisanship that is as modern as it is elegant.
- Small backpack silhouette
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather. Learn more.
- Adjustable, transformative back straps that can turn the backpack into a tote.
- Two adjustable interior top straps that can be connected by
- 8" handle drop when straps are used as handles.
- Double-layer leather bottom creates a protective buffer between the interior and the outside world.
- Solid-brass YKK Excella zipper and solid-brass hardware.
- Zipper interior drop pocket to hold small goods.
Crafted in New England. Take a walk through our workshop.
Height 14.00 inches
Width 10.00 inches
Depth 4.00 inches
This beautiful, versatile bag is more than just a backpack. It's also a tote and a shoulder bag. The two back straps can be pulled upwards through the top tab to transform the bag into a tote with an 8" handle drop, perfect for in-hand or on-shoulder carry. Bring the straps back down and the bag is a backpack once again, ready for hands-free travel.
The unlined interior provides ample room, and the bag can be compacted and brought close to the body by adjusting the collar buttons on the interior straps.
The monogram on the Sling Backpack is subtly placed on the interior pocket of the bag, slightly below the zipper. The font is Times New Roman and stands about 1/4" in height. You have the option of gold (pictured) and debossed (not pictured).
Clay: LOW STOCK, Ready To Ship!
Electric Blue: LOW STOCK, Ready To Ship!
Saddle Tan: Made-To-Order!