The American Alligator Tripp women’s exotic handbag was designed with the modern woman in mind. Handmade in America of 100% American Alligator, this elegant handbag is guaranteed for life. With credit card pockets and a removable cross-body strap, it can double as a travel purse or an evening clutch.
The American Alligator Tripp is a handbag of exquisite craftsmanship and beautiful, understated luxury.
Sourced from the southern United States, the exterior alligator is complemented by a fully leather-lined interior.
Each piece is expertly handmade, individually numbered, and made to order in our New England studio. More colors available by request and special order.
An extended zipper makes interior access easy. The triple-gusset design creates a surprisingly roomy interior that can hold everything you need--cards, phone, and other daily or travel miscellany.
A removable cross-body strap attaches to a small, solid-brass d-ring on each side of the bag, allowing the bag to transform into a clutch when removed.
Height 6.00 inches
Width 8.00 inches
Depth 2.00 inches
- Small, on-the-go handbag design.
- 100% American alligator exterior.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather lining. Learn more.
- Fully leather lined for strength and sustenance.
- Triple-gusset construction creates three separate interior compartments.
- Full-length (5 1/2") zipper pocket in middle compartment.
- Extended zipper for wide, easy access.
- Removable, adjustable (42" to 45") 100% alligator cross-body strap.
- Solid-brass YKK Excella zipper and solid-brass d-rings.
Crafted in New England. Take a walk through our workshop.
How's It Made?
Cutting the American Alligator Tripp Handbag