The Tripp II leather women's handbag is our larger version of the Tripp and was designed with the modern woman in mind. Handmade in America of natural, vegetable-tanned leather and guaranteed for life, this woman's handbag has credit card pockets built into the bag's interior and a removable cross-body strap so that it can double as a purse or large clutch- perfect for travel and beyond.
The Tripp II is the larger companion to our beautiful Tripp. A slightly bigger design gives you more room to carry your essentials while still maintaining the shape and inherent functionality of the Tripp.
An extended zipper makes interior access easy. The triple-gusset design creates a surprisingly roomy interior that can hold everything you need--cards, phone, and other daily or travel miscellany.
A removable cross-body strap attaches to a small, solid-brass d-ring on each side of the bag, allowing the bag to transform into a clutch when removed.
Height 8.00 inches
Width 10.00 inches
Depth 3.50 inches
- Larger design of our popular Tripp handbag.
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather. Learn more.
- Fully leather lined for strength and sustenance.
- Triple-gusset construction creates three separate interior compartments.
- Full-length zipper pocket in middle compartment.
- Extended zipper for wide, easy access.
- Removable, adjustable (42" to 45") cross-body strap.
- Solid-brass YKK Excella zipper and solid-brass d-rings.
Crafted in New England. Take a walk through our workshop.
How's It Made?
Cutting the Leather for the Tripp II Handbag
Grinding and Polishing the Tripp II Handbag
Turning and Burning the Tripp II Handbag